The Dream It, Be It committee is in need of supplies for the one-day workshop to be held on March 16, 2019. We would like to have all items gathered by March 1st. Remaining items needed will be purchased with club funds that have been allocated to the committee. Committee funds are also covering breakfast, lunch, and gifts for participants, as well as gift baskets for guest speakers.
- Name tag kits for roughly 25 people (max 15 girls plus volunteers)…Amazon has them but not sure who carries them locally?
- Magazines, inspirational photos/quotes, newspaper, post cards, stickers, washi tape, etc., for use in making dream boards
- 5 or more sets of markers with a variety of colors
- 5-10 pairs of scissors
- 5-10 glue sticks
- 5 hand-held scotch tape dispensers
- 15 pencils
- 15 pens
- (15) 22″ x 28″ poster boards
- 15 index cards
- Flipchart or white board
Anything else useful for making a dream board beautiful and inspirational!